The Burgundy Edition series is designed for a completely simple, puristic appearance. This wine cooler can also be used without a door handle, which makes it optically perfectly centered. In addition, the shelves are optimized for slightly more bulbous formats like eg. Burgundy bottles (9 bottles per shelf).
If desired, display shelves guaranteeing the full view of the wine labels, can be ordered in the ‘Accessories’ section.
- Content: 450 litres (160 standard Burgundy bottles when using 4-5 shelves, 126 standard Burgundy bottles with 14 trays)
- 13 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, lockable (with structure to position the wine bottle precisely), 1 fixed shelf, 2 platforms for storing 1.5L and 3L bottles.
- Black anodized steel doorhandle, fully-glazed UV-resistant triple glass door with a filigree precious black metal frame rim, door opens to the right (reversible)
- Casing: on the outside black steel, on the inside black aluminium
- Security door lock
- Active carbon filter: ensures good air quality
- Temperature range: 5-12 degrees (upper zone) and 12-22 degrees Celsius (lower zone),temperature delta betw. zones >= 4-6 °
- Humidity: > 60 %
- Electrical: 220V/50 H/ca. 0.4 kWh per 24h, compressor cooled
- Audible noise: 35dB (A), sound-absorbing recommendation
- Cooling unit driven by a JP-HE compressor (high efficient)
- Vibration-free, rubber bearing compressor
- Compressor-driven combined active/passive convection cooling provides optimized temperature control
- Automatic defrosting/container for condensation water
- Electronics; 2 digital displays ( target, actual temp. ) With Celsius, Fahrenheit switch, LED interior lighting
- Powerful Winter heating function
- Safety; at too large temperature fluctuations a temperature alarm starts
- Dimensions: 60cm wide, 70cm deep and 180cm high
- Weight: 95kg
- Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floors
- Energy efficiency class A, Climate classification SN, CE certified
Pricing & Shipping
Free delivery in over 20 countries.
Shipping usually within 5-15 days, except for occasional supply delays. Expedited shipments on request.
Delivery in upland, island and outermost areas on request.