The Black Edition series is designed for a completely simple, puristic appearance. This wine cooler can also be used without a door handle, which makes it optically perfectly centered.
- Content: 178 litres (50 standard bottles (Bordeaux) without shelves, 40 standard bottles with 5 trays)
- 4 wooden pull-out racks (with structure to position the wine bottle precisely), 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing Champagne and Magnums
- Black anodized steel doorhandle, fully-glazed UV-resistant triple glass door with a filigree precious black metal frame rim, door opens to the right (reversible)
- Casing: black steel
- Security door lock
- Active carbon filter: ensures good air quality
- Temperature range: 5-12 degrees (upper zone) and 12-22 degrees Celsius (lower zone), temperature delta betw. zones >= 4-6 °
- Humidity: > 60 %
- Electrical: 220V, 50 Hz, ca 0.39 kWh per 24h/compressor cooled
- Audible noise: 35dB (A), sound-absorbing recommendation
- Vibration-free/rubber bearing compressor
- Special cooling unit driven by an original JP-HE (high efficient) compressor
- Vibration-free, rubber bearing compressor
- Compressor-driven combined active/passive convection cooling provides optimized temperature control
- Automatic defrosting/container for condensation water
- Electronics: 2 digital displays (target/actual temp.) With Celsius/Fahrenheit switch, LED interior lighting
- Powerful Winter heating function
- Safety: at too large temperature fluctuations a temperature alarm starts
- Dimensions: 60cm wide, 60cm deep and 82cm high
- Weight: 53kg
- Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floors
- Energy efficiency class A, Climate classification SN, CE certified
Pricing & Shipping
Free delivery in over 20 countries.
Shipping usually within 5-15 days, except for occasional supply delays. Expedited shipments on request.
Delivery in upland, island and outermost areas on request.