The Black Edition series is designed for a completely simple, puristic appearance. This wine cooler can also be used without a door handle, which makes it optically perfectly centered.
If desired, display shelves guaranteeing the full view of the wine labels, can be ordered in the ‘Accessories’ section.
- Content: 450 litres (210 standard Bordeaux bottles when using 4-5 shelves, 160 standard bottles with 14 trays)
- 13 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, lockable (with structure to position the wine bottle precisely), 1 fixed shelf, 2 platforms for storing 1.5L and 3L bottles.
- Black anodized steel doorhandle, fully-glazed UV-resistant double glass door with a filigree precious black metal frame rim, door opens to the right (reversible)
- Casing: on the outside black steel, on the inside black aluminium
- Security door lock
- Active carbon filter: ensures good air quality
- Temperature range: 5-12 degrees (upper zone) and 12-22 degrees Celsius (lower zone),temperature delta betw. zones >= 4-6 °
- Humidity: > 60 %
- Electrical: 220V/50 H/ca. 0.4 kWh per 24h, compressor cooled
- Audible noise: 35dB (A), sound-absorbing recommendation
- Cooling unit driven by a JP-HE compressor (high efficient)
- Vibration-free, rubber bearing compressor
- Compressor-driven combined active/passive convection cooling provides optimized temperature control
- Automatic defrosting/container for condensation water
- Electronics; 2 digital displays ( target, actual temp. ) With Celsius, Fahrenheit switch, LED interior lighting
- Powerful Winter heating function
- Safety; at too large temperature fluctuations a temperature alarm starts
- Dimensions: 60cm wide, 70cm deep and 180cm high
- Weight: 95kg
- Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floors
- Energy efficiency class A, Climate classification SN, CE certified
Pricing & Shipping
Free delivery in over 20 countries.
Shipping usually within 5-15 days, except for occasional supply delays. Expedited shipments on request.
Delivery in upland, island and outermost areas on request.