If desired, display trays are available, offering you an optimal view of the wine labels. This option can be ordered in the ‘Accessories’ section.
- Content: 188 litres (60 standard bottles (Bordeaux) without shelves, 50 standard bottles with 6 trays)
- 5 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, lockable (with structure to position the wine bottle precisely), 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing Champagne and Magnums
- Chrome steel door handle, fully-glazed UV-resistant double glass door with a filigree precious metal frame rim, door opens to the right
- Casing: on the outside black steel, on the inside black aluminium
- Security door lock
- Active carbon filter: ensures good air quality
- Temperature range : 5 – 22 degrees Celsius
- Humidity: > 60 %
- Electrical: 220V/50 Hz/ca. 0.39 kWh per 24h/compressor cooled
- Audible noise: 35dB (A), sound-absorbing recommendation
- Cooling unit driven by a JP-HE compressor (high efficient)
- Vibration-free, rubber bearing compressor
- Compressor-driven combined active/passive convection cooling provides optimized temperature control
- Automatic defrosting/container for condensation water
- Electronics: 2 digital displays (target/actual temp.) With Celsius/Fahrenheit switch, LED interior lighting
- Powerful Winter heating function
- Safety: at too large temperature fluctuations a temperature alarm starts
- Dimensions: 60cm wide, 60cm deep and 96cm high
- Weight: 53kg
- Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floors
- Energy efficiency class A, Climate classification SN, CE certified
Pricing & Shipping
Free delivery in over 20 countries.
Shipping usually within 5-15 days, except for occasional supply delays. Expedited shipments on request.
Delivery in upland, island and outermost areas on request.