If desired, display trays are available, offering you an optimal view of the wine labels. This option can be ordered in the ‘Accessories’ section.
- Content: 320 litres (120 standard Bordeaux bottles when using 3-4 shelves, 100 standard bottles with 12 trays)
- 11 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, lockable (with structure to position the wine bottle precisely), 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing 1.5L and 3L bottles
- Chrome steel door handle, fully-glazed UV-resistant double glass door with a filigree precious metal frame rim, door opens to the right
- Casing: on the outside black steel, on the inside black aluminium
- Security door lock
- Active carbon filter: ensures good air quality
- Temperature range : 5-12 degrees (upper zone) and 12-22 degrees Celsius (lower zone), temperature delta betw. zones >= 4-6 °
- Humidity: > 60 %
- Electrical: 220V/50 Hz/ca. 0.37 kWh per 24h/compressor cooled
- Audible noise: 35dB (A), sound-absorbing recommendation
- Vibration-free/rubber bearing compressor
- Cooling unit driven by a JP-HE compressor (high efficient)
- Compressor-driven combined active/passive convection cooling allows for optimized temperature control
- Automatic defrosting/container for condensation water
- Electronics : 2 digital displays (target/actual temp.) With Celsius/Fahrenheit switch, LED interior lighting
- Powerful Winter heating function
- Safety: at too large temperature fluctuations a temperature alarm starts
- Dimensions: 60cm wide, 65cm deep and 162cm high
- Weight: 85kg
- Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floors
- Energy efficiency class A, Climate classification SN, CE certified
Free delivery in over 20 countries.
Shipping usually within 5-15 days, except for occasional supply delays. Expedited shipments on request.
Delivery in upland, island and outermost areas on request.