The Black Edition series is designed for a completely simple, puristic appearance. This wine cooler can also be used without a door handle, which makes it optically perfectly centered. If desired, display shelves guaranteeing the full view of the wine labels, can be ordered in the ‘Accessories’ section.
- Content: 238 litres (90 standard bottles (Bordeaux) when using 1-2 shelves, 70 standard bottles with 9 trays)
- 8 wooden pull-out racks on steel ball bearings, lockable (with structure to position the wine bottle precisely), 1 fixed shelf, platform for storing Champagne and Magnum bottles
- Black anodized steel doorhandle, fully-glazed UV-resistant double glass door with a filigree precious black metal frame rim, door opens to the right (reversible)
- Casing: on the outside black steel, on the inside black aluminium
- Security door lock
- Active carbon filter: ensures good air quality
- Temperature range : 5 – 22 degrees Celsius
- Humidity: > 60 %
- Electrical: 220V/50 Hz,/ca. 0.33 kWh per 24h/compressor cooled
- Audible noise: 35dB (A), sound-absorbing recommendation
- Cooling unit driven by a JP-HE compressor (high efficient)
- Vibration-free, rubber bearing compressor
- Compressor-driven combined active/passive convection cooling provides optimized temperature control
- Automatic defrosting/container for condensation water
- Electronics: 2 digital displays (target/actual temp.) With Celsius/Fahrenheit switch, LED interior lighting
- Powerful Winter heating function
- Safety: at too large temperature fluctuations a temperature alarm starts
- Dimensions: 60cm wide, 60cm deep and 124cm high
- Weight: 63kg
- Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floors
- Energy efficiency class A, Climate classification SN, CE certified
Pricing & Shipping
Free delivery in over 20 countries.
Shipping usually within 5-15 days, except for occasional supply delays. Expedited shipments on request.
Delivery in upland, island and outermost areas on request.